Godstone Road, CATERHAM
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Receptions: 1
- Help to Buy available for First Time Buyers
- 10-year NHBC buildmark warranty
- Spacious, open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area with balcony
- Fitted Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Short walk to Caterham train station and Town centre
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom & Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Gas central heating controlled with Hive Active Heating
- Video entry system
- Two balconies with external light
Help to Buy available for First Time Buyers
Stunningly presented TWO double bedroom, 2 bathroom NEW BUILD Apartment conveniently located within a short walk to Caterham train station and town centre. This beautifully spacious apartment offers a MODERN open plan living/dining area and kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, en-suite to master bedroom and built in wardrobes to both bedrooms and white family bathroom. The property also benefits from TWO allocated parking spaces, TWO balconies with external light, 10-year NHBC buildmark warranty AND so much more.
Caterham is renowned for its fantastic restaurants and variety of shops, with the High Street and Church Walk both boasting numerous stores, from High Street brands to boutiques and furniture shops, including supermarkets, health centre, library, pubs, and mainline station and bus services. The area is in close proximity to open countryside whilst the motorway network can be accessed via junction 6 off the M25 at Godstone.
Caterham main line station is just over a mile away and ensures an easy commute into London. Nestled just inside the M25, Gatwick Airport can also be reached in around 20 minutes. Well connected bus services are also available.
Several fantastic Primary schools are close by, alongside De Stafford Secondary School. Two of the country's best private schools, Woldingham and Caterham School, are also in the local area. EPC Rating B.
* Integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
* Stainless steel single electric oven with 4 burner gas hob and chimney extractor hood
* Master Bedroom with En Suite and built-in wardrobe
* Built-in wardrobe and access to Balcony to Bedroom 2
* Spacious Kitchen/Dining/Living Area with access to Balcony
* Bath with screen and thermostatic bath/shower mixer in Bathroom
* Shower enclosure with thermostatic shower in En Suite
* Gas central heating system controlled with Hive Active Heating
* Mains smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
* LED downlights to communal areas, Hall, Landing, Kitchen, Bathroom and En Suite
* Safety Matters: Multipoint locking system and Video entry system
* Accessible via lift
* 2 allocated parking spaces
* Private ground floor storage area
Kitchen/Living/Dining Area 6.12m x 5.40m (20'1" x 17'9")
Master Bedroom 4.95m x 2.87m (16'3" x 9'5")
Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.84m (10'0" x 9'4")
Sellers advise a new 130 year lease will be given upon completion. No ground rent payable.