Whyteleafe Hill, WHYTELEAFE
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Receptions: 1
- Beautifully presented PENTHOUSE Apartment
- Two double bedrooms with en-suite to the master
- Spacious 277 OPEN plan Reception/Kitchen with integrated appliances
- 22' ROOF TERRACE
- Modern fitted white bathroom suite
- Allocated Parking
- SHORT WALK to two train stations providing excellent commuter links to the city and central London
- Close to a variety of local shops and amenities
- Buyers Commission May Be Required
Beautifully presented 2 DOUBLE bedroom PENTHOUSE apartment in the highly desirable area of Whyteleafe. The property briefly comprises of: A spacious 27’7 OPEN plan reception room/kitchen with integrated appliances & FRENCH DOORS to an attractive 22' ROOF TERRACE, en-suite to master Bedroom with juliet balcony & modern white fitted bathroom suite. The property also benefits from ALLOCATED PARKING, DOUBLE glazed windows, G/C/H via radiators and Worcester Bosch boiler.
GREAT LOCATION with two mainline train stations within a short walk which provide excellent commuter links to the city and central London. Within close proximity to local shops such as Tesco express, Whyteleafe post office Salisbury's Fish Bar and a short drive or bus ride away in Caterham you have Waitrose, Morrison's and Church Walk with an array of convenience stores and restaurants. The property is surrounded by greenery with Kenley Common, Whyteleafe Recreation Ground, Farthing Downs, Surrey National Golf Club and for schools you have Whyteleafe School, Warlingham School, Marden Lodge Primary School and Sunnydown School to name a few. EPC Rating B.
VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE WHAT THIS PROPERTY HAS TO OFFER.
• Beautifully presented PENTHOUSE Apartment
• Two double bedrooms with en-suite to the master
• Spacious 27’7 OPEN plan Reception/Kitchen with integrated appliances
• 22' ROOF TERRACE
• Modern fitted white bathroom suite
• Allocated Parking
• SHORT WALK to two train stations providing excellent commuter links to the city and central London
• Close to a variety of local shops and amenities
• Buyers Commission May Be Required
Storage cupboard with washing machine and Worcester Bosch boiler. Doors to;
Reception Room 8.40m x 4.67m (27'7" x 15'4")
Double glazed french doors to rear on to roof terrace. Double glazed window to side. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over. Sink/drainer with mixer taps. Built in electric oven and hob. Extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4.17m x 2.64m (13'8" x 8'8")
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Walk in wardrobe. Access to Juliet balcony. Door to;
Fitted with a white suite comprising; Shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 3.90m x 3.07m (12'10" x 10'1")
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Heated towel rail. Fitted with a white suite comprising; Panel enclosd bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls. Vinyl flooring.
Roof Terrace 6.70m x 4.67m (22' x 15'4")
Decked area. Outside tap.
Buyers Commission May Be Required* Full details available upon request
*This property is being marketed by Choices on behalf of the seller on the basis that the buyer pays our fee of between 2.4% incl VAT and 3.6% incl VAT of the net purchase price. Unless otherwise agreed offers will therefore be submitted to the seller net of our fee.
Term: 125 years from 24 June 2013.