Exclusive Development of Luxury Apartments in Hull City Centre
Hull, East Yorkshire
£127,500 (prices from)
Hull is one of the UK’s property investment hotspots, and with good reason. Affordable prices, excellent returns on investment and a very buoyant rental market means there is some serious money to be made for both new and established property investors alike.
- Population: 320,825 with 42% under 35 (national average: 34%)
- Population Growth: Estimated 10% by 2021
- Education: 20% educated to degree level or higher
- Economy: £8 billion
- Growth rate in/ GVA: 43% ahead of UK average (2016)
- Businesses: 10,000 approx. (rising steadily)
We are delighted to launch this collection of tenanted, high-specification 1 & 2-bed apartments in a central City centre location of Hull, close to all amenities. The building has stunning 18th-century origins with architectural highlights including frontage and arched sash windows. They are finished to a luxury and modern spec throughout to attract professional tenants.
Set within Hull’s city centre conservation area on George Street and benefitting from a wonderful communal roof garden, the apartments also benefit form a number of other extras offering great value to the tenants and therefore investors too.
All units have a fridge and freezer included as part of the kitchen setup, as well as broadband included in service charge cost. There is some parking available too, but this is allocated on a strictly first-come-first-served basis.
As a final bonus, the properties offer above average yields for the area, making this a savvy investment opportunity for anyone looking for a luxury rental property to add to their portfolio.
Please note that a buyers commission is due on the purchase of these properties*.
* Full details available on request. All figures are approximate and provisionary. The refurbishment/furnishings specification may change. Choices does not guarantee rental incomes or post refurbishment values in any way. The value of the property can decrease as well as increase. Rental income can decrease and void periods may occur. Please note that no appliances or systems have been tested. Unless advised, no warranty as to condition or suitability is confirmed. Purchasers are advised to obtain verification from their surveyor and/or solicitor. Choices reserve the right to collect a sales fee from the vendor.