- Sell your house with an inexpensive facelift
- London councils admit to shipping families miles away
- City rents to go on rising for years to come, says housing guru
- Rents setting new records in central London
- Direct payment deal IS bringing rents down, insists minister
- Buy-to-let lending on long road to recovery
- Watch that logo, ARLA warns would-be tenants
- More younger people on housing benefit in private sector
- 1 in 5 UK workers paid less than Living Wage
- Gloomy outlook for UK manufacturers
Tag CloudBank of England buy-to-let buyers CML Commercial Property Council of Mortgage Lenders Economy Equity Estate agents Finance Financial Services Authority First-Time Buyers FSA Government Halifax home Home Loans Homeowners Homes House House Prices Housing housing market interest rates landlords lenders Lending London London Property Mortgage Mortgage Lending Mortgage Rates mortgages Nationwide Northern Rock Property Property Investment Property Market Property prices recession Rental Property Repossession RICS Stamp Duty UK property
Subscribe or follow choices.co.uk to get latest updates2096
Warning: file_get_contents(http://twitter.com/users/show/choices.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in /home/choices/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/choice/tweetcounter.php on line 2
The availability of bank-owned property with rock bottom asking prices has tempted many property investors and is contributing to the slow signs of recovery for the US property market.
Thanks to the turnaround that the housing market has made, housing prices have seen a significant rise.
Sensing that it?s the right time, the Post Office has entered the mortgage market with two ?best buys? mortgage deals.
The Lloyds Banking Group has just announced it is introducing new restrictions for buy-to-let property investors.
The Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) has announced mortgage lending is still on the up.
A property scheme that was abandoned since 2008 will be revived by a new partnership between Aviva Investors and Exemplar Properties.
British citizens are increasingly opting for renting instead of ownership, and not only because of the recession.
For the first time since the recession there is good news for annual UK property investment returns.
A new property industry group has been formed by combining the provider trade bodies of HIPs and property searches.