Bed bugs are small wingless insects that feed solely upon the blood of warm-blooded animals. They are nest parasites and that means that they live around the areas their hosts sleep. They can crawl, run and climb, but they do not fly or jump. Infestations are becoming so common that exterminators can barely keep up. Today our friends at the Homeowners Insurance Blog are here to squash these pesky little bugs for us.
- Property and Inheritance as your retirement plan: What you need to know
- Pack Right First Time For The Big Home Move
- Is 2014 the Year You Should Get On the Ladder?
- My Pronorm Kitchen Experience
- Dubai Marina The Choice For Luxury Property Lovers
- New Build Homes: To Buy Or Not To Buy?
- Cheaply Furnish your Rental Property with Quality and Style
- Navigating the Luxury Property Market
- How to Find the Perfect Tenant for your Property
- Conveyancing Translated
Tag CloudBank of England buy-to-let buyers CML Commercial Property Council of Mortgage Lenders Economy Equity Estate agents Finance Financial Services Authority First-Time Buyers FSA Government Halifax home Home Loans Homeowners Homes House House Prices Housing housing market interest rates landlords lenders Lending London London Property Mortgage Mortgage Lending Mortgage Rates mortgages Nationwide Northern Rock Property Property Investment Property Market Property prices recession Rental Property Repossession RICS Stamp Duty UK property
Subscribe or follow choices.co.uk to get latest updates
Choices On Twitter
- No Tweets Available