Bed bugs are small wingless insects that feed solely upon the blood of warm-blooded animals. They are nest parasites and that means that they live around the areas their hosts sleep. They can crawl, run and climb, but they do not fly or jump. Infestations are becoming so common that exterminators can barely keep up. Today our friends at the Homeowners Insurance Blog are here to squash these pesky little bugs for us.
- Renting vs. Buying a Home for Young Couples
- 7 Amazing Examples of Architecture in the UK
- Why 2014 is a Great Year to Invest in Portugal Property
- Spring is not long away, Clear your Rubbish!
- The Importance of Inventories
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Letting Agents
- Housing Costs Pushing People to Borrow Money
- Dubai Marina The Choice For Luxury Property Lovers
- Sell your house with an inexpensive facelift
- London councils admit to shipping families miles away
Tag CloudBank of England buy-to-let buyers CML Commercial Property Council of Mortgage Lenders Economy Equity Estate agents Finance Financial Services Authority First-Time Buyers FSA Government Halifax home Home Loans Homeowners Homes House House Prices Housing housing market interest rates landlords lenders Lending London London Property Mortgage Mortgage Lending Mortgage Rates mortgages Nationwide Northern Rock Property Property Investment Property Market Property prices recession Rental Property Repossession RICS Stamp Duty UK property
Subscribe or follow choices.co.uk to get latest updates
Choices On Twitter
- No Tweets Available